Are you looking for sectional sofa beds with storage? A sectional is a great piece of furniture that offers more seating than traditional couches. Sectionals work great in large spaces as well as in small spaces where you are able to get the most amount of seating in a confined space, especially if you push the sectional up against a corner. You can lounge or put your feet up with sectionals making them the perfect choice for family rooms and basements.
One of the best things about buying a sectional sofa is that you can use it to strategically break up an open floor plan into separate areas. A sectional will separate your sitting room from your dining room and so on.
The best part about most sectionals is that nowadays they even come with storage compartments to help you keep your home and your room in order. Sectional sofa beds normally come with either a storage compartment on the chaise or on the actual sofa. If that’s what you are looking for, keep reading because we have the right one for you.
In A Hurry
If you are in a hurry to get yourself the best sectional sofa bed with storage. Follow through with this guide and at the end i am certain you will have what you are looking for.
So with this sofa you get a reversible styling which is why it is our top pick. So you already know that with this one you have a 3 in 1 deal. It can be the perfect couch for sitting, lounging and sleeping as well.
The seat cushion is memory foam, so you’re guaranteed a soft yet firm feel with no sinking unlike the feather filled cushions. Although assembly is required it’s very minimal and everything you could possibly need for the process will be provided for. Be sure to check it out and I guarantee you won’t regret it.
Divano Roma Furniture Modern Sectional
CHECK THE BEST PRICE
This small space configurable sectional sofa features an exquisite modern design Our modern sectional sofa comes wrapped in carefully selected durable bonded leather upholstery.
This modern sectional sofa has been specifically designed to fit into small spaces while still remaining spacious Divano Roma Furniture includes easy assembly instructions with every modern sectional sofa to allow you a hassle-free quick setup
The white modern sectional sofa has chrome finished legs that create an unique and modern style that can’t be matched Additionally our modern small space configurable sectional sofa comes equipped with seat cushions filled with comfort foam crafted to withstand extended periods of use Curbside Delivery
- Delivery is made right to your home
- The sofa is easy to clean and maintain
- Is a small lightweight sofa that can be moved around
- Comes with a storage compartment
- Material used is not waterproof
- Upholstery can easily stain
- List Item #2
Homelegance Ferriday 98″ x 66″ Sectional Sleeper with Storage
CHECK THE BEST PRICE
This sectional is truly one of a kind as it’s features are literally to die for. Providing the flexible option for relaxation, sleep and storage, The Ferriday collection will be a stylish and functional addition to your living room. Under seat storage is revealed with the pull of a tab on the end chaise.
The lower portion of the seating configuration pulls out to reveal a pop up trundle that creates a bed space creating a relaxing environment with minimal effort. The collection is offered in Blue or Taupe fabric, both with contrast stitching.
Upholstery Composition is 100% Polyester so you definitely know you are in for ansoft seating. It is a convertible sofa bed that features a pull-out trundle to convert the sofa into a bed. It has a space saver design that features lift-up Chaise to reveal ample storage. You won’t be disappointed because this is a high quality sofa that features collapsible headrest with white basketball stitching and chrome feet accent further lend the modern style sofa.
- Is convertible to a bed
- Has collapsing headrests
- Is a high quality sofa
- Comes with a chaise
- Has a storage compartment
- Assembly is required
- The sofa is not waterproof or stain resistant
Poundex F7894 Bobkona Medora Faux Leather Left or Right Hand Chaise Adjustable Sectional with Compartment
CHECK THE BEST PRICE
This beauty comes in either blue or ash grey. It’s a great sofa that comes with a chaise and a reversible ottoman giving you the choice to either use the sofa for lounging, napping or your regular everyday sitting. It is l-shaped and will fit perfectly in any corner making it very space-efficient and functional. It’s a great addition to a busy home especially if you always have people around it if you like hosting social gatherings.
The chaise and ottoman may act as extra seats offering you more sitting allowance for your guests and all. If not you have an extra footrest, table or lounger. It’s a blend of smooth texture and color perfect for any living space as it will quickly blend in with the surrounding and define the room as well.
The reversible design also tests your creativity allowing you the chance to switch up configurations to suit your living room more. apart from all this let’s see what else this sofa has to offer.
- It is made from strong materials for durability and wearability
- It is a very comfortable sofa
- It is stylish and comes with a multi-functional reversible chaise
- Can be used for sitting, lounging or napping
- Materials used in its construction are not resistant to fire, water or stains
Merax Sofa 3-Piece Sectional Sofa with Chaise Lounge
CHECK THE BEST PRICE
This is a great sofa to add to your home. Upholstered in soft linen fabric and cushions padded with thick foam for an elegant appearance and extra comfort.
The solid spring cushion supports are sturdy and durable which can protect the sofa from cracking and other untimely damage. The cushions and pillows are upholstered with soft linen fabric and padded with thick foam, allowing you and guests to enjoy yourselves while watching TV on it comfortably.
Constructed with sturdy hardwood frame and inner cushion spring reinforcement for stability and durability.
Overall dimensions: 105.1”L x 79.6”W x 31.5”H.
Built for a contemporary and luxury appearance, this sofa set is made up of 3 sections: 3-seat sofa, chaise lounge and ottoman. Features stable side armrests that act as both a support system and prevents small children from falling off.
- Has a firm and sturdy construction
- Is a durable sofa
- Is easy to clean and maintain
- Has an elegant style for any interior
- Assembly is manageable on your own
- Is not waterproof
- Is not stain resistant
Modern Bonded Leather Sectional Sofa
CHECK THE BEST PRICE
Coming to you in 8 different colors, this sofa features a reversible chaise lounge. Getting into detail, this couch comes with a hardwood frame and mid-century modern linen fabrics with a quilted surface. It has overstuffed cushions and 2 decorative throw pillows of the same fabric to give it a unified look.
The Reversible chair can be configured to 3 different positions left, centre and right, where it can function as either a comfy footrest or a table/coffee table.
It’s basically a small-space configurable sofa for small apartments, condos, studios and so forth, but can also be used in large-space areas as an additional piece in any room.
- Very comfortable and firm
- Has a unified and uniform look
- Comes with 2 decorative pillows
- Requires minimal assembly
- Has a reversible chaise lounge
- Can be configured to different positions
- Is not made from UV proof material
- Is mostly suitable for small spaces
Why get a sectional sofa?
- There’s room for more. The main draw to getting a sectional is straightforward: It offers an ample amount of seating and is perfect for lounging and putting your feet up. Depending on their size, sectionals can offer room for several more people to sit than a conventional sofa can.
- It can go anywhere. Most people think that sectionals can work only in large rooms—but that’s not so. Sectionals can really help maximize seating options in smaller spaces, especially when placed in a corner.
- It breaks up an open floor plan. There’s nothing like the airiness of an open floor plan, but we’ll admit that arranging the space can be tricky. Enter the sectional, whose broad size and structural shape can help create distinct “rooms” within a larger area.
How to choose a sofa: Five key questions
There’re plenty of factors to consider on the subject of sofa buying, so the easiest way to start is to consider the criteria below:
- Are you building your room around your sofa, or are you hoping to fit it into existing decor?
If so, consider the style and colour choice. Be sensitive to the lighting and the general ambience of the room, and when in doubt, keep it classic – trends come and go, but a timeless sofa will see you through many periods of redecoration.
- What kind of use will the sofa likely be subjected to?
Does it need to withstand excitable children, or be durable enough to live in a home full of pets? If yes, consider a very durable fabric and higher-density sofa cushions in order to get as much life out of your sofa as possible.
- Do you suffer from back pain or any allergies?
Foam-filled cushions are available in different densities and will offer a firm level of support for those who suffer from back aches. But if allergies are a problem, opt for leather finishes or tightly woven fabric upholstery that are easier to clean.
- Will it fit?
It’s important to know the space your sofa will be working with and the other elements you need to fit alongside it. Follow our measuring guidelines before you take the plunge to figure out which size and configuration works best for you.
- How much do you want to spend?
Whatever the price it’s not always easy to see at first glance, or even first sit, whether your desired sofa is a great deal or a one season wonder. This is especially true if you’re shopping online.
Types of Sectional Sofas
- L-shaped Sectionals: This sectional extends in an L-shape, either to the left (left-arm facing or LAF) or to the right (right-arm facing or RAF). Sections often have two to five seats.
- U-shaped Sectionals: This sofa features a shallow or deep U-shape, depending on the number of seats on each side.
- Curved Sectionals: The curved sectional lacks the sharp angles of other varieties. It is best for larger rooms due to the extra floor space required.
- Chaise Sectionals: Appearing on one or both sides of the L-shape or U-shape varieties, the chaise takes the place of several individual seats and allows for proper lounging.
- Stationary Sectionals: If you prefer to leave your sofa in one layout, go with the classic stationary sofa – it won’t let you move around individual sections, but will provide a timeless appeal.
- Modular Sectionals: If you prefer a bit more customization, modular is the way to go. Each piece detaches from the rest, letting you rotate the layout at will.
- Reclining Sectionals: The reclining sectionals let you stretch out to read, nap or watch TV.
- Sleeper Sectionals: Perfect for guests, sleeper sectionals offer a pullout mattress that you can easily fold away after use.
- High back: The more traditional of the two, the high back supports your back without requiring extra cushions.
- Low back: A more modern design, the low back works well in minimalist styles and/or as a sleeker couch without the bulk.
What to Consider
The Size of Your Space
The most important consideration when buying a sectional for a living room is the size of your space. Knowing how much space you have to play with is paramount when you are buying any piece of furniture, but especially sectionals.Make sure that your sectional won’t extend past a wall or not leave enough room in front or behind.
While a sectional is a great way to maximize seating, it shouldn’t disrupt traffic flow or overwhelm the rest of your furniture and decor. Before you shop, check out our guide on how to measure for a sectional sofa to ensure you know what size sectional will fit best in your space.
The largest possible sectional layout isn’t always the best one for your entertaining needs. Try to choose a sectional layout option that can comfortably accommodate you, your household, and maybe a couple guests – opting for a larger sectional than you need can be an expensive use of valuable space. Below, we outline the most common sectional layout options and their seating accommodations.
best sectional sofa
The customization of sectional sofas doesn’t stop with shape – you can choose the orientation as well.
Best sectional sofa
Left- and Right-Facing: When looking at L-shaped sectionals, you’ll see these phrases – left-facing and right-facing – which refer to the arm placement when looking at it head on. Once you know where you want to place your sectional, narrow down your search to the orientation that works best with the layout of your living room.
Reversible: The shorter arm of these often L-shaped sectionals can be moved from one end to the other to convert the sectional from left-facing to right-facing (or vice versa) with ease.
Shop Reversible Sectionals
Symmetrical: If you’re interested in purchasing a sectional, you can choose a symmetrical orientation that has protruding arms of equal length. Symmetrical orientations are great at unifying a room’s design and tend to provide more seating than asymmetrical options.
Modular: While some sectionals come in a preassembled shape, you can often customize your ideal layout using the components below. Modular sectionals allow you to mix and match components to create the layout and orientation you want. These styles are great for getting the most out of one piece of furniture.
For any shape and room size, sectionals are the best way to go if you think you’ll want to continuously change the look and shape of the sofa. So get yourself a sectional and make a lavish addition to your house.
We’ve done everything we can, you’ve seen what’s out there, now all that’s left is for you to make a choice and get that new piece. Happy Shopping and don’t forget to check on the top pick! Good luck.