Are you considering getting the best office chair for plus size? Though they seem to be limited in the market it doesn’t mean that they are not available. So don’t worry yourself, I’ve got your back.
Plus size chairs are considered for big and tall people. So today, we will be looking at some heavy-duty. Hairs that exist. We found some of the best ones that can suit you for your daily use.
On This Page
- 1 In A Hurry
- 2 Our Reviews of the best office chair for plus size
- 2.1 Big and Tall 500lbs Wide Seat Ergonomic Desk Chair
- 2.2 SuccessfulHome Ergonomic High-Back Large Size Gaming Chair
- 2.3 Big and Tall 500lbs Desk Ergonomic Computer Chair
- 2.4 Big and Tall Office 400lbs Desk Mesh Computer Chair
- 2.5 OFM Essentials Collection Bonded Leather Executive Chair with Arms
- 3 Buyer’s Guide
- 4 Final Thoughts
In A Hurry
Are you in a hurry to find some of the best plus-size chairs? Well, don’t fret, follow through with this guide, and you will find yourself one of the best plus-size office chairs in the markets.
After some thorough research on the chairs in the market, we came with this chair right here. Not only is it supportive and comfortable, but it has so much more to offer. Be sure to check it out in the post below.
Our Reviews of the best office chair for plus size
Big and Tall 500lbs Wide Seat Ergonomic Desk Chair
Here we have the Midas big and tall desk chair, which is really a state-of-the-art, multi-shift, intensive use chair designed with a wide range of adjustment possibilities.
With a weight capacity of 350lbs, this chair also features a high-density molded seat and back foam. For users who prefer extra room and long-lasting comfort, this chair should definitely be on the list.
The best part is that it is a made-to-order chair, so you state your specifications when you order, and voila, you have one of the best chairs for any plus size or tall people for your home or work office.
- Is made to suit specific needs and wants
- Is very strong and durable
- Has a high weight capacity
- Designed with a wide range of adjustment possibilities
- Provides extra room and long lasting comfort
- May not be as cheap as a regular chair
- Does not come with any reclining or swivelling features
SuccessfulHome Ergonomic High-Back Large Size Gaming Chair
Here we have a multi usage chair that can either be used for gaming or as an office chair. It is a great chair that is designed to carry on extra load as well as provide great comfort and support.
It comes with simple pneumatic controls that let you raise or lower your seat and rock back in your chair. It has a heavy-duty five star base outfitted with durable, dual wheel casters allowing you to move easily.
The seat comes with ample padding plus extra cushioning to provide superior back, head and neck support. Plus it has a 360 degree swivel feature and the bonded leather gives it a neat look.
- Is very easy to clean and maintain
- Comes with a 360 degree swivel feature
- Has smooth rolling casters for easy movement
- Is waterproof
- Is stain resistant
- Bonded leather may start cracking and peeling off
- Does not come with reclining or massaging features
Big and Tall 500lbs Desk Ergonomic Computer Chair
This one is a great choice for one looking for a big and tall office chair. It is a sleek looking chair that comes with PU leather and has a unique appearance that will make any office seem more sophisticated and elegant.
This chair supports up to 500lbs and is not prone to deformation no matter how long someone sits on it. The PU leather design helps to maintain good ventilation and the air flowing naturally on the seat.
All in all it has a heavy-duty metal base with 360-degree swivel and nylon smooth-rolling casters giving it great stability and mobility. It’s an adjustable office chair offer that can work for either big or tall people.
- You can personally adjust the seat height to suit your needs
- Can carry up to 500lbs of weight
- Is very comfortable
- Is sturdy and stable as well as mobile
- Comes with 360 degree swivel feature
- PU leather can start peeling of or cracking
- Is not the most affordable chair
Big and Tall Office 400lbs Desk Mesh Computer Chair
This here is a great executive chair that has commercial-grade components and can support up to 400lbs offering great comfort and support to anyone who sits on it.
It comes with fully adjustable settings with 6 adjustable positions and a PU padded armrest. The simple pneumatic controls allow one to adjust the seat height easily and it has lumbar support to help reduce back pressure.
It is designed to relax the natural curve of the spine. It comes with 360-degree swivel and nylon smooth-rolling casters giving great stability and mobility.
- Can carry up to 400lbs of weight
- It is very sturdy and stable
- It comes with rolling casters for easy mobility
- It is very comfortable to sit and relax in
- Has lumbar support to reduce back, neck and spinal pressure
- It does not come with relaxing features
- PU leather may start to crack and peel off with time
OFM Essentials Collection Bonded Leather Executive Chair with Arms
This office chair right here is designed to cradle your body with stitched and tufted supple bonded leather for an upscale look and plush comfort that you can sink into at any given time.
It has a segmented padded back and seat with ultra plush cushioning that gives this home office chair unparalleled support and comfort. You won’t have to worry about back or neck pressure at all.
Coming with 360-degrees of swivel, seat and back tilt and gas lift seat height adjustment, this ergonomic chair is the perfect plus size chair for any office you may decide to put it in.
- It is very comfortable to sit in for long periods.
- Relieves back and neck pressure preventing any aches caused by sitting for long hours.
- It comes with a 360-degree swivel.
- Has adjustable seat height using a gas lift
- Is waterproof and stain-resistant.
- Is not as affordable as other chairs in the markets
- Does not comes with rolling casters for easy movements
How much weight can an office chair support?
Office chairs come with different weight capacities. Most of them start from 250lbs, and some can go as far as 600lbs or more. It just depends on the specifications of the one you would have gotten
What are pneumatic controls?
Pneumatic controls and gas lifts are just the same in that they may both be used to adjust things like seat height and position on a chair; a pneumatic control system uses compressed air as a control method for HVAC systems.
Well, there you have, above are some of the best chairs for plus size. They are mostly heavy-duty chairs that can support a great weight and withstand the longest periods of usage in a day. Enjoy your shopping, and don’t forget to check on our top pick.